A Restaurant Consultant at your service
Updated: Sep 12, 2020
Do you want to create, take over or revive a restaurant?
Do you want to increase the profitability and turnover of your restaurant?
Do you want no mistake about recruiting your employees?
Doubting how to train your team and improve their performance?
Cooking pot F&B consultancy is here to help you.
We work in Bahrain and GCC, for all your projects, audit, advice, creation and support in the food and beverage sector.
What is a restaurant consultant?
We can say that this profession was born from the crisis and the difficulty that some restaurants are experiencing in renewing themselves to meet the new requirements of customers and the market. The Restaurant consultant or F&B trainer is here to help you avoid certain mistakes and get you back on the road to success and success, whenever necessary.
Why hire a catering coach?
· To benefit from a new and experienced perspective
· To share skills
· To benefit from an outside contribution
When to call on a restaurant consultant?
· When creating a new restaurant concept
· The contribution of a restaurant consultant is essential at the time of creation because it saves you a lot of time by avoiding all the small (or big!) mistakes related to starting a Food & Beverage business.
· In this case, the fees of the restoration consultant are very often amortized in less than three months.
· To refresh a restaurant that is running out of its initial path.
· Why wait until it's too late? There is no shame when you have your nose in your handlebars and are overawed by everyday problems asking for help.
· The restaurant consultant is not here to judge or criticize you but to help you implement solutions that are sometimes very simple but which we don't necessarily think of.
Why not you?
An involvement by a restaurant consultant often pays more than it costs. Our budgets are adapted to the size of the restaurants and the nature of the problems encountered. Cooking pot F&B consultancy can help you, please complete this contact form or call and will be happy to discuss your needs.